Guaranteed Investment Certificates (GICs)
- Terms range from 1 to 5 years.
- Interest rate is fixed for the length of the term chosen.
- Unless otherwise stated all rates quoted are per annum.
- Interest is paid either monthly, semi-annually or annually by direct deposit.
- Alternatively, interest can be compounded annually and paid at maturity.
- One year cashable GICs after 30 or 90 days are also available.
- Minimum deposit is $5,000.
To open a Home Trust GIC, please contact the Deposits Department at
1-877-903-2133 x 5055 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will require you to complete a HTC Non Registered Canadian Dollar Guaranteed Investment Application and provide a cheque drawn on a Canadian Financial Institution.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view, save and print documents in PDF Format.
It can be obtained free of charge here.