- No annual fee
- 1% CashBack with no limits to your total rewards
- No restrictions on where you earn your rewards1
- Roadside Assist membership at no extra charge
- No foreign currency conversion surcharges2
Choose the Home Trust Preferred Visa card for everything it has to offer and what it doesn’t have. Earn 1% CashBack with:
- No limits on how much in CashBack Rewards1 you can earn.
- No restrictions on where you can earn CashBack Rewards – get 1% CashBack on all your purchases, all the time, so your rewards can add up fast.
- You need not do anything to collect your rewards because we automatically credit the total CashBack balance you’ve earned to your Visa account, every January
Annual CashBack $
Best of all, there’s no annual fee!
And it doesn’t stop there.
In addition to CashBack Rewards, when you’re approved for a Home Trust Preferred Visa, you get a range of other features and benefits that add great value all year round – whether you’re shopping, travelling or looking for special offers online.
Apply for your Home Trust Preferred Visa with CashBack today, and say goodbye to everything you don’t want, like annual fees and cashback limits or restrictions.
Should your application be approved, you will be notified by email within 2-4 weeks. Your new card and PIN mailer will be sent to you in separate packages via Canada Post. This PIN is unique to you and cannot be changed. Once you receive your card, you can start using your Preferred Visa on everyday purchases to earn cashback rewards.
*Visa Int./Home Trust Company, licensed user of mark.
1Cash advances, balance transfers, interest and fees are not eligible for CashBack Rewards.
2Foreign currency transactions are converted at the exchange rate set by Visa International, without additional surcharge.
3Purchase Security insurance is underwritten by Royal Sun & Alliance Company of Canada. Complete terms and conditions, are outlined in the Certificate of Insurance provided with your card.
4The Visa Collision/Loss Damage Insurance program is underwritten by Royal and Sun Alliance Insurance Company of Canada and is provided by a group policy issued to Visa Canada Association. Complete terms and conditions, including exclusions and limitations, are outlined in the Certificate of Insurance provided with your card.
5Certain restrictions, limitations and exclusions apply. The Visa Zero Liability policy protects Visa cardholders who have a Canadian issued Visa card and experience fraud through unauthorized use of their card. Visit visa.ca for more information.